North County Property Group is a member of NARPM® (the National Association of Residential Property Managers). In fact, our President & Broker/Owner, Bob Preston, is in the process toward receiving a top NARPM® certification know as Residential Management Professional (RMP®) designation! Not only does this show our commitment and credibility in the property management industry, but Bob's RMP® designation will make NCPG stand out further among other NARPM members by building our company values, culture, skills, and ability to perform as property managers in every aspect of our jobs.
Property management companies and individual property managers who are members of NARPM® have a higher level of experience and property management industry knowledge to help them in the daily job of managing another person's rental homes. As real estate agents and brokers, they understand the challenges involved in managing properties and stay on top of new California tenant/landlord laws, local real estate market trends, and what might be coming in the future in regard to the economic climate. As a NARPM® member, we know the challenges involved and how best to work with owners, tenants and vendors for the best intentions of all of our stakeholders. They can maximize rents and income for you; and they will manage the property efficiently, professionally and economically. You will be able to relax, let us handle the heavy lifting so you do not sweat the details of your rental property.
Know The Difference?
A NARPM® unlike other property managers NARPM® members:
- Have a commitment to ongoing property management educational resources and classes.
- Are among the property management companies with the highest Standards of Professionalism and Code of Ethics.
- Have access to information and insights relative to new important pending legislative items.
- Watch their market closely for changes in local rental values and vacancy rates..
- Are strict with their rental application process and tenant screening criteria and policies.
- Use the California MIMO standard for Move-In, Move-Out inspections for accurate security deposit deductions.
- Have access to licensed and previously vetted maintenance vendors such as plumbers, electricians, gardeners, etc.
- Are savvy negotiators for handling difficult circumstances as they arise with tenants in regard to lease enforcement.
- Has the skill and knowledge of the law to recover bounced checks, handle evictions, and collect on bad debts related to the property.
As a NARPM® member with 18 years of experience as a San Diego property management company, we know what it takes to handle all aspects related to your property.