Care to join us?
North County Property Group is on the lookout for talented and experienced real estate professionals with a passion for working hard, customer service and making something special happen in the North County San Diego real estate market. We’re making an aggressive push to take property management to a new level and are seeking the type of person who likes that sort of thing. Outgoing personality required!
We offer competitive annual compensation plus generous benefits including medical/dental insurance, retirement accounts, paid holidays, and PTO.
Admin Assistant / Marketing Coordinator
North County Property Group has an immediate opening for an experienced administrative assistant to work with the Broker/President in support of the company’s real estate and property management activities. The primary duties of this position are to help with a smooth running office environment, reception of incoming phone calls and visitors, ordering supplies as needed, as well as keeping files/records organized and up to date. Another big part of the job is ongoing assistance and support of company marketing aspects including optimizing and managing property digital images, building real estate listings on various websites, social media posts, online advertisement placement, email marketing, and graphics/copy creation. Must be savvy with all aspects of Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and Outlook). Experience and interest in basic digital imaging manipulation is also required (cropping, color optimization, file sizing). Knowledge of WordPress and Social Media posting is a big plus! Previous experience in Real Estate a definite advantage.
Bookkeeper / Accounting
The bookkeeper position at North County Property Group involves managing all aspects of general and trust accounting for a portfolio of single-family residential rental properties and interfacing with other members of the team, property owners, and tenants in maintaining accurate financial records. This position works very closely with the company President/Broker to track all aspects of company financial performance. The right candidate will be experienced, detaile oriented with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills.
Primary Duties Include:
- General and trust accounting
- Overall accounting structure by classifications
- Ongoing maintenance of P&L and Balance Sheet entries
- Month end bank account reconciliation and close cycle
- Payroll and Accounts Payable
- General ledger management and journal entries
- Year-end prep for taxes, 1099s, and 592s
Desired Experience and Skills
- Minimum 3 years of general accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Previous work in Real Estate and/or Property Management highly desirable
- Strong understanding of Financial Statements and Trust Accounting required
- Proficiency with QuickBooks and Excel required
- Experience with Appfolio and Escapia property management software a big plus!
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Outlook & Word) required
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, independence and initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment as a member of a high performing team
Real Estate Sales & Leasing Agents
North County Property Group is seeking talented and outgoing sales/leasing agents to join its team. This is an outstanding opportunity with unlimited advancement potential to become part of a growing organization! CA BRE agent or broker license required. Commission based with attractive splits. Please submit resume by email ASAP.
Submit resume and inquiries to: email@example.com; FAX: (858) 777-5451; or mail to: North County Property Group, 445 Marine View Ave, Suite 240, Del Mar, CA 92014.
We are a leader in Del Mar property management and North County property management throughout the greater San Diego coastal area. Let us show you why!
Check out our sister vacation rental site at www.ncvacationrentalhomes.com and follow North County Property Group on our Blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Google Places, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Yelp!